Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Things That Go!

Happy Tuesday! For this weeks TTC the theme is "Things That Go!" - we can't wait to see your projects using things that go.  :)

Here are the projects from our fabulous Design Team ...

We will do a drawing at the end the month. This Challenge will be entered to win a Scrappy Moms Stamps stamp set of your choice. You have until Monday 2/24 to link your entry below. We hope you have fun with this challenge!

 {{{ HUGS }}}



4 comments:

Fortunate in Fifth Grade said...

Super fun challenge - I am new to these card challenges and I am so glad I found your blog! Thanks!

Kim said...

Great challenge. And it was a challenge for me.

Sukie said...

I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Awesome projects by the DT!

jeannine said...

Great challenge! Glad I was able to join in!

>